BullGuard Login – Enter Email Address And Password
BullGuard Login is essential to install BullGuard antivirus on your computer, laptop, Mac, Windows, or smartphone. It is because BullGuard needs to send notifications from time to time and so the email address is the good way to get in touch with users. In the BullGuard Login account, user can check status, notifications, updates information, licence key activation, product status, performance, and threats reports.
Without a BullGuard Login, the user can not install, download, or activate the BullGuard setup. You can simply go to its official site and create a BullGuard account. If not, then during the installation, it will ask you to enter the BullGuard Login details, and you will create a new account.
BullGuard Login at the official site
If you are a new or even existing user of BullGuard antivirus, then you can create and login with BullGuard Login account at the official website. Follow the below steps.
For an existing BullGuard user –
- Go to the official site, www.Bullguard.comLook at the top right of the page, and there click on the Account icon.
- Now you will see the BullGuard Login page on your screen.
- Enter your registered email and password.
- Hit the box, “I’m not a robot.”
- Click on the “LOGIN” button.
- In case if you don’t remember your password, click on the FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD. Then type and re-type the password and change it.
For a new BullGuard user –
- For new BullGuard Login account visit www.myaccount.bullguard.com/login
- Tap on the last button “CREATE AN ACCOUNT”
- Now the BullGuard Login new account page will open.
- Here, enter First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Password (choose a strong password)
- Check on the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click on the CREATE ACCOUNT button.
- Now, login with this account and install the BullGuard setup on your device.
BullGuard Login or Registration During Installation
When you install BullGuard in your device, it asks you to register a new account or login with an existing one. To start the BullGuard software, install the setup with Go >> Applications >> BullGuard Antivirus. Now follow the below procedure to log in or register on the first page of software opening:
- If you have an existing account, then click on the LOG IN button and submit the BullGuard details.
- If you have not registered your account yet, then enter a valid email and strong password.
- Click on the CREATE ACCOUNT tab.
- If you have two or more subscriptions, then a new window will appear with subscriptions.
- Then activate the licence and complete the process.
Change BullGuard Login User Account After Installation
The installation of BullGuard cannot be done if you are not logged in with the BullGuard account. BullGuard installation can ask you to log in and then enter the BullGuard login details and submit them. Follow below steps if you have installed BullGuard setup on your device/PC and want to change the user account login:
- Go to start, enter BullGuard, and open the setup.
- On the top of the page, there is a toolbar. Click the SETTINGS button.
- Look at the left sidebar, under the GENERAL, click on ACCOUNT.
- Hit, CHANGE USER button.
- On the “Do you have an account section,” click on the second option, “yes, I’ve already BullGuard account.”
- Now, the BullGuard Login page will appear, enter account details here and click LOGIN.
- If you don’t remember the password, click on RECOVER MY PASSWORD for password recovery. A link will be sent to you for password recovery.
BullGuard Login for Mobile security
BullGuard antivirus provides mobile security for users, and so you can install it from Google Play Store. After or before the installation, it will ask you to enter BullGuard Login details. If you wish to download Mobile security and save the password then with 4 simple steps you can log in –
- Visit the link www.msm.bullguard.com/Account/Login
- Enter your registered email address and password.
- Tick the “I’m not a robot” box
- Click LOGIN.